(part of the InLOC Information Model)
The InLOC Information Model defines the following classes.
- The abstract LOC class covers the common points of LOCdefinition and LOCstructure.
- The LOCdefinition class defines the model of a separate LOC definition.
- The LOCstructure class defines the model of a LOC framework or structure.
- The LOCassociation class defines a single model covering both relationships and compound properties.
- The subject, scheme, and object classes play roles within a LOCassociation, depending on the type.