Cetis recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of anyone who uses Cetis services including visiting this website. This Privacy Statement sets out the policy adopted by Cetis towards the collection and use of information obtained from those using Cetis services. Cetis also uses some third party sites to deliver our service, including Eventbrite for event registration. Cetis is not responsible for the data collected by these third party sites.
- respect your privacy and confidentiality;
- only record your personal details in the manner and for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement;
- keep your personal details secure from unauthorised access, use or disclosure; and
- not sell, rent, trade or otherwise knowingly share or provide your personal information to any third party except insofar as legally obliged to do so.
- only use your information in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998.
What data do we collect?
Cetis also uses a number of third party services from Word Press, JISCMail and various survey tools. Cetis is not responsible for the data collected by these services.
How do we use the data?
Anonymised data is used to report on our activities to our Board and to understand activity trends in order to improve the services we provide.
This website contains hypertext links. Cetis is not responsible for the privacy policies operated by the owners of those sites and does not accept responsibility for any information obtained by third parties as a result of use by you of these links.
Updating this Statement
If the privacy statement changes in any way, we will place an updated version on this page. Regularly reviewing the page ensures that you are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.